Monday, February 14, 2011

Quilt number 4

I know, I'm missing number 3. :) I was so down to the wire on quilting that one that the only picture I took of it was in my car while I was driving to the baby shower. It's the same as this one though, just different fabrics. That one used Urban Zoologie, this one uses Alexander Henry and a ton of random fabrics.

This one was for my friend Amanda who welcomed her little boy at the end of January. She loved that Alexander Henry print and we just coordinated the rest from all over the place.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This pattern is from Oh Fransson, you can find it here. I can't say enough about her patterns. They are SO easy to follow. She tells you how to cut it, and her directions for piecing are crystal clear. Plus, there are actually 3 patterns in that one PDF, such a good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment